CONTRACTOR WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
A professional service to manage your contractors tax, compliance and payroll
Employment Status Assessment
Employment Status Assessment is a process we undertake to ascertain the most suitable approach to managing your contractor payroll, taking into account tax legislation and your commercial business objectives.
The assessment helps you understand what the status of your workers are in accordance with HMRC legislation such as IR35 and Supervision, Direction & Control, and provides recommendations on how you can manage your contractor book going forward to minimise your risk and maximise yoru margins. This takes into account the cost and margin implications of different payroll models and helps you understand what the impact is on your gross margin/net fee income in each scenario.
After completing this process you will have total confidence when placing contract workers that you are optimising your contractor payroll and operating in full compliance while protecting your margins.
To find out more about Employment Status Assessment, get in touch today.
Contractor Process Management
Your core strength is in finding and placing candidates with your clients. Our core strength is in managing large volumes of contractors.
Our Contractor Process Management services are designed for recruiters who would rather focus on billing than dealing with timesheets, contracts and payroll admin.
Outsource the administration and management of your contractor processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency. We will ensure appropriate contracts and compliance measures are in place (such as CRB, right-to-work, licensing), allocating workers to the appropriate payroll model and ensuring they are paid on time every week.
Benefits of outsourcing your Contractor Workforce Management to us:
- Save money: We can manage your contractor administration more cost-effectively than doing it in -house.
- Improve your business service: Our expertise allows us to deliver an efficient, professional service for your contractors, clients and consultants.
- Optimise your cash flow: Opportunity for credit terms to support your business’s cash flow, subject to certain contractual criteria.
- Maintain control: We work as an extension of your business, in line with your terms of service.
- Full transparency: You have access to an online portal giving you visibility of the process 24/7 and we provide full management reporting.
To find out more about Contractor Workforce Management, contact our Director of Corporate Development, Mike Lee, today.