PRIVACY & GDPR
Data Protection Privacy & The GDPR (General Data Protection Register)
Privacy & GDPR
Your Privacy is important, our Privacy Centre and related policies are being updated.
If you wish to make an enquiry about your data protection, privacy and/or confidentiality, please use the form on this page and we will respond within 5 working days .
This is the Privacy Centre for Walker Smith Global Ltd if you have any other enquires you can Contact us here
More Information about GDPR and your Data Protection Rights which are changing on 25th May 2018.
Your legal rights are changing with GDPR coming into full effect your rights will include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to know more about your rights then a good place to start is the UK’s ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) website.
- Find more about your Individual rights here
- Or Download as a PDF the ICO’s General Guidance to the GDPR (General Data Protection Register.)
- And if you are wondering whether US and Overseas Cloud Service providers need to be compliant too the answer is the best already are. See the Privacy Shield Standard and related Website which confirms which providers are accredited here.
Please use this form to make any enquiries about your Data, Privacy or Confidentiality. This page was last updated 16th April 2018.