Enabling your flexible workforce
Our employment services take away the administrative burden of employing workers under any contractual arrangement. We work effectively with businesses that use shift or contract workers, due to the highly administrative tasks associated with high staff turnover, and small and medium sized businesses who do not have the internal resource to manage the HR and tax obligations internally.
We take on the employment of your workers to relieve you of the administrative responsibilities involved and to provide them with employment benefits such as health care and insurance. This includes your full-time and/or part-time employees, self-employed workers, shift-workers, contractors and consultants.
Working on your behalf as an outsourced provider, we take responsibility for:
- Employment contracts and Service agreements
- Managing the on-boarding process – signing up employees into the system, ID process, employee handbooks.
- Compliance (background checks, CBR, licenses)
- Health insurance and benefits packages
- Timesheet administration
- Payroll management (including auto-enrolment, maternity and paternity pay, apprenticeships levy)
- Liaising with HMRC with regard to employees taxes, administering RTI and other legislative obligations.
Benefits of our Employment Services
- Reduced administration costs. You don’t have to spend time focusing on tasks like payroll and benefits administration
- Insured services. All our services provide full insurances for you and your workers.
- Better benefits for employees. We can provide better benefits packages and lower insurance costs than many businesses.
- Improved working environment. Deliver a better employment experience for workers and improve your commercial performance.
- Improved business operations. Legislation and practices surrounding payroll, benefits and tax reporting are difficult and costly for companies to stay on top of. We specialise in these areas and can manage them more effectively.