INTERNATIONAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Full contract support, wherever your work takes you
Our International service provides fully compliant payment solutions wherever you are in the world, optimising your tax, reducing your administration burden and giving you peace of mind. We support workers in all circumstances; working for a short or long-term basis, or in multiple tax regions.
We have regional hubs in Europe, Middle East, Far East and the Americas, supported by a network of local branches and in-country partners. We operate within the project and contract supply chain and are committed to providing the most appropriate solutions worldwide with full tax compliance.
Our commitment to you is to deliver the best possible income retention, whilst fully satisfying all government compliance measures and local legislation.
There are many ways to manage your pay and tax affairs while working abroad and we can help you understand the options and what is best for you. You can be confident that you are working with a provider with years of experience managing international workers’ finances and with full compliance at its heart.
How does it work?
Our International services are tailored to your circumstances, depending on the location, nature of your work and the duration of your contract. Typically the solution will be based around one of the following:
- Employed by us in-country
- Employed by an in-country Professional Employer Organisation (PEO)
- Employed by your own Limited Company
Each has its own benefits depending on your circumstances and our advisers will help you decide what is best for you.
- 15 years experience working with internationally mobile workers
- Services for any working arrangement, anywhere in the world.
- Worldwide compliance, providing peace of mind
- Contract reviews as standard
- UK-based team providing a personal service every step of the way
- Weekly or monthly pay-runs
- Pay advances in certain circumstances
- Fast-track sign up process for quick mobilisation
- Migration support including visas and permits for many regions
Call 020 3805 5135 to find out how we can help. Our friendly team will talk through your circumstances and provide advice on the best means for you to manage your finances.