CONTRACTOR EMPLOYMENT PLUS
The flexibility of contract work with the benefits of employment
Walker Smith’s Contractor Employment Plus is our market-leading service for contract workers, which provides the flexibility of working as a contractor with the benefits of being a full-time employee.
Contractor Employment Plus provides you with continuous employment and a market leading employee package with benefits such as healthcare cover and high street discounts. You also receive enhanced insurances and the peace of mind that your tax and national insurance is being deducted correctly and paid at source. We take care of all your invoicing, cash collection and payroll on your behalf.
Contractor Employment Plus is suitable for all workers, even in circumstances where self-employment or operating through a Limited Company is not feasible, which can be due to personal reasons or ineligibility due to the nature of your work, your industry, or the terms of your contract.
Our specialist advisers can talk you through your specific circumstances and help determine what is best for you to manage your tax in a compliant way that suits how you work.
How does it work?
With Contractor Employment Plus, you become an employee of Walker Smith for the duration of your contract. We take responsibility for all your invoicing and cash collection, calculating and deducting Tax and National Insurance that is due, reporting directly to HMRC and ensuring you are compliant.
As an employee of Walker Smith, you also receive the type of benefits that are typically only available for full-time employees, through our partnership with BHSF.
Walker Smith Health & Discounts Plan
We have partnered with BHSF to provide you with a comprehensive health and discounts plan included with your Contractor Employment Plus package.
BHSF is the market-leading, not-for-profit provider of health insurance, employee benefits and HR support services.
This partnership allows us to provide you with cash contributions towards a range of health care services including dental, optical, emergency cover and even maternity/paternity cover. What’s more you also get access to our discounts plan, with exclusive offers at gyms, family destinations and hundreds of high street outlets.
Talk to one of our specialists today to see if Walker Smith’s Contractor Employment is right for you and how you can benefit from everything the service offers:
- Low weekly fee (tax deductible)
- Same day payments (the day we get paid – you get paid)
- Daily payroll run with advance facility (runs up to 4.30pm every Friday)
- £20 million insurance cover through Hiscox as standard
- AIG Personal accident insurance including £30K of life cover
- Walker Smith Health Plan worth up to £675 per year including Physiotherapy treatment, Optical and Dental Cover
- Portable solution to take from contract-to-contract (Continuous Employment which helps with things like mortgage applications)
- Option to have “Rolled up” or “Accrued” Holiday pay
- Assistance with claiming expenses where appropriate
- Substantial discounts and offers with leading retailers including John Lewis, Sainsbury’s and B&Q
Call us on 0161 359 3235 to find out how we can help. Our friendly team will talk through your circumstances and provide advice on the best option for you.